Giving you space to work.
You’re not going to find a more peaceful setting to set up shop. Forest River Office Park is beautiful inside and out. From on-site management, close proximity to downtown and easy parking to taking a mid-day walk along the river on the Greenbelt, it’s no wonder Forest River is so desirable. But depending on your workspace needs, you can also check out the Fronton Building in Boise’s Basque Block or Alpine Village up in McCall.
- Tenant-driven-styled office spaces
- Beautifully landscaped common areas
- Boise Greenbelt (for lunch-time walks) right outside your door
- Beautiful riverfront, city, and foothills views
- Only 4 blocks from BODO and downtown Boise’s core
- Secure buildings with key fob entry
- Cottonwood Grille for client meetings, events, and lunch to go
- Ample, well-lit, free, on-site parking
- Easy access to the connector, I-84 and airport
- Highly responsive on-site maintenance and management
- Lockers and showers available
There are no listings at this time.
Please check back at a later date.